Monday, January 9, 2012

Driving the Coast

Living in California, my mommy and I are big beach bums. There's something about the sound of the ocean that keeps us calm. It's a nice getaway from the city we live in, and mommy says it gives her time to think. So sometimes we just drive up or down Pacific Coast Highway, along the beach the whole way. There's some great views and pretty sunsets along the way. Here's some of our favorites:

Encinitas:



La Jolla Beach:



Aliso Beach:



Long Beach Harbor:



Seal Beach:



Huntington Beach:



Newport Beach:



Hermosa Beach:



Morro Bay:



Jalama Beach:



Big Sur:



San Francisco Bay:




Mommy and me getaways are the best! Surf, sand, water, peace. I'm a beach baby through and through. And we follow the sunset to endless summers!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have some beautiful beaches there. I must show you our beaches sometime! Hugs hugs hugs

    ReplyDelete