Thursday, July 21, 2011

The OC Fair



Every year my mommy and I look forward to visiting the fair! It only comes around during the summer, and we wait all year for it. There's tons of yummy food.



We eat corn on the cob and chili dogs and ice cream and fried potatoes and so much more! Then we get to go on the rides.



I love the ferris wheel cuz I get to see the whole fair from way up high! The big slide and bumper cars are always super fun. And I always have to go on the merry-go-round; it's my favorite.



There's also a petting zoo with lots of little baby animals. I got to feed the baby sheep!



We even get to play some carnival games. I won a ducky playing shoot the water gun! Best of all, my mommy and I get to run around like little kids together! We plan on going to the fair many times this summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment