Tuesday, September 11, 2012

San Diego Fluffy Meet

I always knew that I was not alone. That mommy and me weren't the only two people in the world that loved each other very much. I have very many friends on Facebook. But yesterday, I got to meet a few.

I've heard about things called Fluffy Meets or Fluffy Festivals that took place in Europe, where teddies and monkees and giraffes and all kinds of fluffy friends get to come together and find true friendships. But I live in the USA, in California, so I've really only heard about such things. But I got invited to one.

 

Our mommies have never met. They've never seen photos of each other, they don't know who each other are. We only know fluffy names and stories. But my mommy loves me so much, she wanted me to meet some real friends. So we drove down to the San Diego Zoo super early in the morning. And this is what we find:


Nabe Neverland and Pabela and Mobe Grizzly and Dillon Da Donkey and Horace and so many more. My friends! :)

 

We got to see some wonderful animals together.

 

Polar Bears!

 

And Panda Bears!

 

And Llamas!

 

And Zebras!

 

And so much more...I think we all had a soft spot for bears. I don't know why ;)


It's nice to meet new friends and hear all their stories from around the world. Nabe is from Switzerland, Pabela from Paris, Mobe from Texas, Dillon and Horace from San Jose. Their mommies had stories of their own. One day I hope mommy and I can make it to the International Fluffy Festival in Europe. It's nice to know we're not alone. It's nice to know how much love there is in the world. And that sharing all that love can be just car ride or plane ride away!

3 comments:

  1. lols that looks and sounded like it was a lot of fun and a great time :) and that Llama looks like he's about to swoop Teddy on top of his head for a ride :P How Cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh my what a fantastic day you had! Its so great to meet our friends and you know there are lots of us who travel around with our humans and have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Teddy, my name is Sandy and I live in Canada. A fluffy convention sounds like a lot of fun! You're so lucky that you got to meet a whole bunch of your blog friends all at once! I'm friends with Bob T Bear as well. I have a blog too in case you want to read about my adventures.

    ReplyDelete